I'm proud to announce on behalf of the Stum family that our kidney stone intruder decided to leave today! It sure stinks for men to endure something so similar to childbirth with no reward whatsoever. Women can candy, flowers, jewelry, etc... Jake got a high 5 and a to do list.
4 comments:
I've done natural childbirth and kidney stones and I can say that the kidney stones were the worst for me. With contractions you get a break in between. I crawled into the ER throwing up with my kidney stone.
At least there is no recovery time with a stone. Congratulations Jake, now get on that list!
-Kelly
Merica--so happy the foreign invader has left Jake's body! I'm so sorry for him--I do hear that is so very painful. We missed you guys at the FG...Rachel is here until the 17th. Can't wait to get together next month! So Dosen's a baba boy too?...I'm letting Levi keep his as long as he wants it. He usually takes one morning and night and just loves them so much! Miss you guys!
Hi Merica! Just checking on your travel plans! You're welcomed to stay with us if you'd like! Can't wait to see everyone!
Merica, you are the most derelict blogger in the history of mankind (which is a pretty considrable history if you think about it). Get with it!
Post a Comment