I'm so bummed that our camera, our way of sharing our beautiful and hilarious children with the world (okay, maybe just our 5 readers), is dead. Yes, dead. You might be thinking it was sweet Dosen who wants to play with ANY form of technology or really ANYthing, but it wasn't him. Luke isn't to blame either, and it wasn't me. Oh, and it wasn't our cat, Oscar, who has no thumbs. So.... who does that leave.... ???
Of course both boys have done a zillion precious, post-worthy things in the last several days, but you'll never know about it. It's not a big deal really, though. Dosen's first Christmas with us, Luke's amazing new short-do, new words, seeing friends and family.... all left to be captured on a $5.99 disposable camera at best.
ARRRGGGHHHH!
To his credit, the camera killer did try for several days to fix it. Thank you, whoever you are.
9 comments:
It seems as though there is a camera curse on you and Andrea. I hope it is not coming my way. Maybe Santa will bring you a new one for Christmas.
Santa MUST bring you a new one because we can't go without seeing those cute kids! :)
"Santa.... I know him!"
I sure hope Santa reads the comments on the Stum blog!
That is so funny! Hope there is a shiny new camera under the tree for you! Nash wants to see Luke's new do! :)
I had to create a blog just to comment on this craziness. You guys are totally falling right into the trap being created to get a new camera. I didn't break the camera. It was actually the floor that broke the camera.
PS
Anyone know any good deals on digital cameras?
Hilarious. Either way, this should be worth a good Christmas gift from Jake, uh, I mean, the no-name camera breaker.
So sorry to hear about your camera. Funny to see that Jake went out of his way to clear his name and blame it on the floor.
Thanks for clarifying Jake...I knew there was a reasonable explanation that would clear your name. :-)
Funny how my camera seems to have fallen prey to the floor also 1 week before Christmas. Too bad Santa didn't seem to have the same generosity towards me!
Post a Comment