"to make one laugh" (Amharic)
I love it. You must keep that forever.
Those are so sweet. "Keepers" for sure.~Tonia
Hysterical. Remember when your biggest fear was getting a spanking?
Classic, put those in a file and drag them out when he thinks he found the girl he wants to marry. It'll be great.
that is so funny! i know you're so thankful he recognizes mercy and Jesus!!!
I love it!!! A smart little cookie that Luke is!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it. You must keep that forever.
Those are so sweet. "Keepers" for sure.
~Tonia
Hysterical. Remember when your biggest fear was getting a spanking?
Classic, put those in a file and drag them out when he thinks he found the girl he wants to marry. It'll be great.
that is so funny! i know you're so thankful he recognizes mercy and Jesus!!!
I love it!!! A smart little cookie that Luke is!
Post a Comment