
Jake leaves tomorrow for an 11 day trip to India with 11 people from our church in Cleveland. They've been preparing for months, and trips like this make my hubs so happy. Unfortunately their travels will take them no where near our little man in Bangalore, but at least Jake will have the opportunity to soak up some Indian culture before we travel this winter (optimistically speaking).
We had a special family night out at one of our faves. We had already ordered when we realized that we should've been eating Indian food rather than Chinese-ish. Oops.
The boys and the horse.
Packed and ready. This guy is traveling light. Team members have to bring towels and sheets plus all necessities in under 50lbs. I feel a little sorry for those who have to hang out with Jake by day 8 or so. Maybe everyone else will smell bad by then, too.
We'll miss you so much!
6 comments:
Oh, I am so excited for him! I can't wait to hear all about it! Surely he is carrying more than that backpack! Praying for an incredible trip!
Hope he has a great trip. You are more than welcome to come and hang out with us anytime you need some company.
Yay for mission trips! We're heading out Saturday for Montana to work on an Indian reservation. Indians and India... kinda the same thing, right???
I can't wait to hear about all he sees and gets to experience ... it was so much fun meeting you and hope you come this way again so we can really visit!
Oh I love the pics!!! Please keep us updated on hubbys mission trip to India. I love that a man can pack for a huge trip in one backpack. love it!!! LOL
Can't wait to hear more soon...
Praying your hubby has a safe trip! If you and your little guys get bored you are welcome to come over and hang with us.
Post a Comment