Meanwhile, the boys and I have had a great week. We spent some time in Georgia with my parents who kept the boys so busy they forgot what/who they were supposed to be missing. Let's see, fishing, swimming, bouncy house-ing, swimming, bird house making, swimming, eating, napping, driving (yes, my dad let them), and then some more swimming. Whew! I really have no idea where Papa & Honey get all their energy!?!?
There is photographic evidence of all of the above, but most of it was taken with my dad's camera. Fishing was the highlight for Luke. Just he and Papa went, and he asked that we please frame those photos.
Dosen got his own ride with just my dad. Boys and trucks. I don't get it.
Then Luke took the wheel. He requested, "Mom, please tell your blog that the car was really moving." Got that, blog?
You just thought these were box lids. To Dosen they are called "skaters."
Pre-lunch ritual. Sweet brothers.
1 comment:
such precious pics! i cannot wait to hear all about jakes trip! please tell me he's taking pics and video! is he home yet???
Post a Comment